Friday, November 7, 2014

Diary 1107 Friday to 15:00

UP a couple times for P & S

Up and awake 0830.
Fed the cats, as Stitch had fed the dogs...
On Her computer a while, as I began the 14-day process of bill paying...
And started some laundry...wash...then dry...
I asked Stitch to clean out the commode on Her side of our bed, and ... shocker... he forgot, so I did it.
I decided what carry on bag and what suitcase I was gonna take, and brought them inside to clean them.
I moved comic books boxes from one room to another in the garage.
I found, in the garage, one new kitten that Kukla had.   Not sure yet if there are others.
I recorded the new TV Guide.
Merry set off with Stitch to go to the bank and transfer money, and take 4thBornSon home...   
She called me to say the deposit was made, which was my cue to get up and get dressed...
And I went out to my car, and went to a branch of my bank, and withdrew cash, then Her/our bank, to deposit cash into our joint account, then around the corner to another bank, to make the house payment...and then returned home.
And sat down at Her computer to print boarding passes and catch up on blogging.....   (15:00 )


No comments:

Post a Comment