Sunday, November 2, 2014

Diary 10.31 Friday

03:45 UP for P&S
0930 UP to the toilet, let Donna out, feed the animals
She got up.
I made coffee.
I did some dishes, tried to boot up my laptop...
Started to read The Science of Mind..
Started some laundry...
We got dressed, and went out for errands, around 12:30.
Wal-mart...
Von's...
Gas for my car...
7-11, for a refill for my e-cig...
99c store...
and home.   
Sunshine had popped in...
She helped me unload the car...
And we put everything away.
And she went into my room, to take a nap.
I sat and read The Science of Mind..
Got online a bit...
Met a 'trick or treater' or two.....    in all, we had two singles, and two groups come by...
She got up, and started dinner..
I was opening the silk pie that we had bought; She came in and offered to do it for me. I told Her I could handle it myself.
She got offended, I got pissed, and put the pie back in the freezer, unopened.
I went into the bedroom, and watched "Criminal Minds"
She served dinner, and we ate...
And went into my bedroom, and watched "Constantine"
And rewatched "Big Bang Theory" as She had fallen asleep in the middle of it, the night before...
She started watching episodes of "American Horror Story", and I went to sleep; She followed soon thereafter.

HsLS 368
HsLO 437 
HSLD 36
HR un  26

HER DO  NO

No comments:

Post a Comment