Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Diary Tues 11.25

In car 6:22...
Home 07:03.

Feed the furbabies...
Had a Daily Meal...
Went to bed.
She was a 'little bit' awake, for a minute...
She got up, later....

Up 1200 for P & S and pills...

UP with my alarm, 1730, feet on the floor.
And talking about...   copies? I think.   She was gonna drive 20 miles to HB, then 40 miles to my office, to drop some papers off, then 26 miles home, just to get some... well, 175 .. copies made.
I think I talked Her out of that and  I found out later that Her half-sister also came to her senses in regards to the need and necessity of this.

Dressed, made coffee,  in my car 1833...
And into some fouled up traffic all the way.

At work 20:00.

No trainee tonight...and my associate was leaving early, very early, as she had to return for the department meeting at 09:00.
So alone all night.... 

Not that it mattered.

HsLS  104
HsLO  155
HsLD 156
H UN 105
Her DO?  No


No comments:

Post a Comment