Saturday, November 1, 2014

Diary WED 10.29

Off work  09:35... home 10:27.

I said Hello, as She was up, and I stripped, and took a shower...
Dressed in a robe, I sat down to a bowl of the soup She made the night before, and read the newspaper...
Sunshine was 'out' and wanted to 'play with sticks'.
I said 'okay' IF I could set the scene..and we film.
She said, 'Okay.'
I set up the camera, facing the bed in my room.
And naked, I bent over it.
She came in, started the camera, and told me to stand up, facing it.
We began with some talking, then she had me bend over...
And she applied 33 strokes of 4 different canes to my bottom, then had me stand up facing the camera and she applied 13 more strokes, from the base of my penis up to and above my mons pubis.

I uploaded the video to her computer, converted it to mp4, loaded it onto our clips4sale site, and left it to her to add verbiage.
And I went to sleep for awhile.
I got up around 1530 for P&S.
and was up again, at 1610, when She said, "2nd oldest is on the way."
I got up and dressed; he arrived, and he and I got in Her car, and headed off to a School of Dentistry to drop him off.
On the way there, I heard that we were THEN going back home to get Stitch, then going to BP for the munch, which ticked me off immensely.
Why did I have to go along, if She was going back home anyway? I could have slept some more.  Grrr.
Had She told me about it, and asked me to go anyway,  that woulda been okay, but I did not like the unannounced change of plans.
Well, we went back home...
I got in the back seat, Stitch got in front, and I napped all the way to BP.
Where, She announced, She was stopping at Target for a kid's present for Kinky Claus.
Grrr again.
We went in, had dinner....   the young man we met at a BoD party some weeks prior was there, and joined us at our table.
After eating, I excused myself...and went out to the car, and napped until they came out.
I continued  napping,  as we went back to pick up 2nd-oldest... 
Who wasn't where he was supposed to be...but we finally got him in the car, and continued on home.
Home, 2200 or so...
She dropped me off, so I could go in to bed, and 2nd-oldest got into his own car, and She and Stitch went on to do some grocery shopping.

HsLS  320
HslO  389
HsLD   12
H L-UP  300

her DO   NO 






No comments:

Post a Comment