Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.03 Monday Diary

Off work and out 0630...
HORRIFIC traffic....home  0755.

She was home, having taken NumberFourSon to Ksr for a week long hospital stay....
I fed the animals..
And made a phone call to DMI, and getting the result I wanted...
And took a shower...
And sat down to breakfast and newpaper..
And in bed around 10:00.

Up... 12:45 for P & S...
And She still wasn't home.
She apologetically woke me around 3:00, with lots to talk about...
All good, and I went back to sleep.

I got up 1730, and started dressing etc, as She was packing for Her unplanned weeklong stay at the hospital...

We got in my car around 1830...
I made the wrong turn on the Vermont off ramp...
And got turned around, and dropped Her at the hospital..
And rolled on to work, arriving 1945.

Into the frying pan again.
WHY is it so friggin' busy this time of year?

HSLS  37
HSLO 509
HSLD 34
HUN 98
HER DO  NO

love this one:




1 comment: