Monday, May 4, 2015

05.01 Friday Diary

00:30   bed...
02:30  Pee and snack
04:55   Pee and Pill.
10:00  UP
Stitch was home, off work, due to some maintenance going on at his workplace, but he didn't mention this the night before because he said, he thought Merry was too busy, to mention it.
Meanwhile, Sherman was home...all day... packing to move out.

I called Cal Choice to establish a PCP (doctor) nearby us.
Merry left to run errands (drop SS form,  get Her own prescriptions at WM, get some groceries..)
And I begin some housecleaning, preparatory to company coming over.
Stitch had already cleaned the bathroom, for which I was grateful.
We swept and mopped the living room and entryway and kitchen.
Sherman got in the way, taking apart his computer in the living room, and managed to finish in time for us to finish and set up the living room.
Then he managed to get into the shower, like two minutes before I was about to....
..I had my phone in my hand to call or text Merry, and tell Her not to call me if She was arriving home with groceries...for help..as I would be in the shower.... when my phone rang, from Her, and She said She was about ten minutes away.   SO I waited...
She pulled out, Stitch and I went out to the car to bring stuff in...
Then I got in the shower.
Dried, dressed, and ready.... about 15:20, and I had my phone in hand to call and try to make an appointment with my new doctor, when they (M&M) arrived at the door ....and Stitch was still in the shower.
Merry showed them in, we chatted awhile, and once Stitch was ready, the five of us sat down at the table, to play 'Cards against Humanity'.  
We played until about 20:00...  then M(f) excused them because (M)m had to get home and use a nebulizer.
I went and took a nap from 2030 to about 2130.
UP for dinner...meatloaf...
In bed...
  watched Agents of Shield...
  She joined me, and we watched  Gotham....   

HsLS  1494
HslO  1650
HslF/me   1495
Hslf/her  1007
H UN  782
Her DO/hr s   n/1006
Day s l cig  156




No comments:

Post a Comment