Saturday, May 30, 2015

05.28 Thursday Diary

02:30  up  Pee and snack.
07:25 up to feed dogs and caats and open gatel
11:15 up... Merry cooked eggs, and I ate 'em over a rice cake
ANd we talked  and I went through and recorded mail.
We showered and dressed....
In the car, me driving...
Walmart for Her prescriptions and some shopping...
Home Depot for string for the 'whip'...
Chase, to empty my checking account.
Wells Fargo, to deposit the money...
Winco for more grocery shopping..
And home.  
I unloaded, then put it all away.
I grabbed Stitch, and we went out to the garage to grab a couple shelving units, that had swing doors attached. We cleaned 'em up, brought em in to the kitchen, removed the open wire unit, and put these units in it's place, then moved whatever stuff was on the wire unit to the closed shelf units.  
Then I got out my Dremel rotary tool and went into the back yard, removed my shoes and socks, and ground down the ugly nails on the big toes of each of my feet.
Back in the house, in the bedroom, I read the LA Times, from Monday, while not watching ... Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, and when it came on, I watched "500 Questions."
Dinner... steak and onions, green beans, rice.
THen I watched "The Newsroom"  2: 2.
And fell asleep  23:30.

D sl S  8 1/2
D sl O  8 1/2
D sl F4me  89 1/3
D sl F4her  ~69
D un  59 1/2
D shl DO 8 1/2
D sl Ci 183
D G-f  8 1/3 

No comments:

Post a Comment