Monday, May 25, 2015

05.23 Saturday Diary

00:00  She offered ice cream, I accepted.
00:30 back to sleep.
04:00 up Pee and snack:  celery and peanut butter, then peppermint ice cream.
Awake 10:00...   We watched "The Newsroom" 2:4 together...
She got up and as She was walking out,  She mentioned being behind in laundry, and I kinda sarcastically said, "Yeah, cuz you are so busy from  a fulltime job, then going to school...."
She said, "Stop it."
I continued, "Then home, cleaning and cooking...."
And that was it.
She turned around, and fell face down on the bed.
After a few minutes, She got up and left.
A bit later, she returned, as Sunshine.
Meanwhile, I tried using my laptop...managed one day of my diary, in the space of several hours...
Changed my daily notebook...again....
While she watched.... and I listened to...as my back was turned  "Wayward Pines"  and "Elementary"...  
Then the movie from years ago, "Constantine"
Then while she shredded pork, in the kitchen, I sat at her desktop, to input my diaries for Thursday Friday and 1/2 of Saturday....
Back on the bedroom, watched NR 2:5, 6, 7
Dinner, BBQ pulled pork on rice, with tortilla chips.
I apologized for mouthing off like a jerk, earlier, 
Which She accepted.
We watched 2: 8&9.
Sleep 00:30.

H SL S 3.5
H SL O 3.5
H SL F4me 84.33
H SL F4her ~64
D in. 54.5
D shl DO 3.5
D SL ci 178
D G-f 3.33

No comments:

Post a Comment