Saturday, May 16, 2015

05.15 Friday Diary

....0130, to sleep
04:40, up, pee and snack, peanut butter on crackers.

09:00. , feed two dogs and three cats.
Filled and started the dishwasher, Pill, toilet, back to bed 09:30
11:00 up and talking with Merry.
And, started watching The Newsroom.
Season one, episodes 1 - 7.
While updating this diary, on my tablet.
Sometime after Stitch returned home and took a shower, I swear he heard me come out of my bedroom and so he stepped into the bathroom ahead of me, Merry and I took a shower together.
Then she started dinner and I retreated to our bedroom and read the Hollywood Reporter issue which I had brought home from work.
I started falling asleep, and woke up when she brought me dinner, leftover chili over French fries, which I had suggested and requested.
I watched Newsroom 1:8 while I ate,
Finished, I went back to sleep.
I'm writing this on a tablet, and inputting the stats table is a hemorrhoid on this thing, so, maybe tomorrow, the stats will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment