Wednesday, May 13, 2015

05.12 Tuesday Diary

(at work)
 Watched "The Newsroom"  season 2:  8 & 9; season 3: 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Off work 6:34, and in car.
Accident on the Northbound 101, which made everybody on the southbound, the way I was going, 101 ...slow down and look...
Then the 710 was just dragging along...
7:37, home.
Fed the cats, then the dogs.
Started the dishwasher.
Started dinner: some kinda frozen-pizza-for-one,  along with a bowl of the leftover rice in the pan, along with aloe vera juice to drink.
In a cupboard I found the peanut butter and chocolate cookies that Merry had bought for me yesterday, but had yet to mention.
I went in the bedroom, and told Her how much I love Her and appreciate, that She always thinks of me when She goes to the market.
We watched the two hour episode of "The Following."
She kinda freaked out when it ended, and She thought it was 'over', but I said, no, there's two more hours, NEXT Monday.
1030..sleep.

1145...awake, pee, alka seltzer.

1600, up, pee, snack (cookies!) aloe vera juice, alka seltzer.

1745 and 1755, up with alarm.  She was home, having spent some part of the day running errands and taking Babyman home.... 
I went to the toilet..and vomited, just a little... then shower and dressed, and sat on the toilet.  
Moved my car so it wouldn't get a ticket, Wednesday morning.
Kissed Her, good bye.
Toilet, again...and
1841 in car.
1930 at work.

We were finishing the day with 189 rides....mostly, clients returning from NY (from the Upfronts)... some, in prep for the American Idol finale, on Wednesday.   ....Farmed 97.
The night was dished out; I had to concentrate on sorting out the next day.   That was a load,  some 204 rides through the day. Oh boy...

D sl S  73 1/3
D s l O  79 3/4
D s l F/me 73 1/3
D sl f/her ~53
D un  43 1/2
D shl DO  ~52
D sl CI  167







No comments:

Post a Comment