Saturday, May 23, 2015

05.20 Wednesday Diary

My long a.m. shift at work.
Watched "the Newsroom"  episodes  1: 1 - 5.
Off 8:56, in car 09.00
Home 9:43.
Did some dishes.
Ate some chips while reading Monday's NY Times.
1015 Tried to take a nap.
UP 11:30, pee, snack...
Laying on the bed, an erection popped up, Merry was laying next to me. 
I showed it to her.
Which led to ...sex   (intercourse) and  an orgasm for me.

Then talk, pee again, talk.

14:15 getting dressed.
14:35 in car.
AT the office of my new doctor, ten minutes later, and filling out 5 or 6 pages of forms. In a waiting room 1520 or so.  Dr Bell came in , around 16:00.

And we talked for about 1/2 an hour. 
He's getting me a referral to a (local) GI, and for now, suggested we look into Gluten-intolerance.   which is to say,  I stay away from gluten for the next 28 days until my next appointment with him, and we'll talk again.
Merry got called to go pick up Babyman, who was having many seizures.
We had stripped the bed before we left, and put the covers and sheets and the wash. Once home, now, I put them through a second rinse.
Then I sat in my chair with chips and the US News...and took a nap.
Got up to put the sheets in the dryer...back to nap... up to put the sheets on the bed.
ANd watched "Wheel of Fortune", then the new show, "500 Questions."
Heated up leftover pork chops from the previous night...
2100 sleeping, whne Merry came home, after leaving Babyman at KrHC.

D sl S   1/2
D sl O   1/2
D sl Fun/me 82 1/3
D sl Fun/her ~62
D U:N  51  1/2
D her DO   1/2
D sl CI  175
D  Gluten free  1/3


No comments:

Post a Comment