Wednesday, May 20, 2015

05.19 Tues Diary

At work, watched "The Newsroom" season 3: 3 - 6.

OFF work, in 'my' car, 06:40.
Stopped for gas,  thirteen bucks bought 3.11 gallons.
Home, 7:35.
Fed 2 dogs, and 3 cats.
Prepped my DM.  (frozen pizza, along with leftover pieces of orange chicken, and tortilla chips.)
In the bedroom, Merry was sound asleep, having gotten up early to take Stitch to work, and returned by 0705, She told me later, and She crashed hard.
So I read the Monday LA Times, that I brought home from the office.
Sleep 845.
Awake 1445...  long up to pee, back to sleep.
Up with alarm 1745.... 
Showered, dressed, toilet...
Then spent a few minutes talking with Merry, who had spent some time with ..well, another guy with whom She has hopes of cultivating some type of D/s relationship..
And we went outside, and I had Her for the first time, get in my car, just to drive it around the corner, out of the no-parking-Wednesday zone into the okay-parking-zone-Wednesday.
Packed my stuff, kissed Her, good bye...  got into Her car, then out of Her car, and back to the bedroom, in search of my e-cig, which I found, and returned to the car.
1840, rolling, and at work  1935.

THe crisis of the night was:  the phones are all supposed to be logged out of, by reservationists, as of 22:00.  But when the last res't departed, some phone was NOT logged out of, so that any person calling in to reservations had a SEVEN minute wait in the reservations queue before the call 'rolled over' into my department. 
So I spent some time running around in Reservations, trying to find said phone.  Then found the general instructions for 'logging out reservations agents'  which failed, when I reached a login/password box for which I did not have the necessary credentials.
At some point during this stretch, Merry called in to say 'good night' and I admit, I may have sounded a  bit 'terse'.
Sorry about that.  Well, when She calls me at work, She has no clue what kinda shit I'm shoveling, at the time She's calling. 

I had to give up.  If any clients called in on the reservations line, they'd just have to wait it out.

D sl S 80 1/3
D sl O  86 3/4
D sl F/me 80 1/3
D sl F/her  ~60
D UN  50 1/2
D shlDO ~59
D sl CI  174   


No comments:

Post a Comment