Tuesday, May 12, 2015

05.11 Monday Diary

Still at work....   input Diary for 5.10 (Sunday)....
And, watched "The Newsroom" season 2, eps 3 - 7.
06:12  Pill.
06:25, toilet...just before 'quitting' time.
6:28 off/out.  Car  6:34.
7:15 home.
In the house...
Put my mini-speaker on a charger.
Feed the cats, and then Cookie..
Then let Donna out.  
Was about to feed her, when Coco let HER four dogs out, and I was surrounded, prompting me to shout 'G..D..IT' which motivated her to corral the dogs long enough for Donna to gulp down the kibble I gave her.
In the kitchen: emptied the dishwasher, put in more dishes...
Started my DM:  a leftover chicken breast from last night,  the last of the stir fry from (Thursday or Friday) in a bowl with rice, leftover from last night or so.
Into the bedroom... Merry was awake when She shouldn't have been... She'd been awake ..and trying to sleep...most of the night...
I, or we, watched "Nurse Jackie" while I ate.
Took my dishes and tray into the kitchen, and spooned up some chocolate ice cream...
Into bed, to sleep  8:49.
1445 up to pee...   1500  Pill .... 
Eyes open 1545, 1645, 1715 ..
1755 Up. Spoke to Merry, who was at the computer desk, and She told me about Her shopping trip.
Toilet...shower, dress, toilet... 
Goodbye to Merry...who was laying down, supposedly only til 7 pm.
Drank a small glass of the just-acquired aloe vera juice
Toilet again...
IN car 1839
AT work  1925


The night work was tagged out, covered.
I just needed to do clean up on the morning work.

23:45  Pill

Days sl S  72 1/3
Days sl O  78 3/4
Days sl Fun/me 72 1/3
Days sl Fun/her  ~52
Days Unlokt  42 1/2
Days shlDO  ~51
Days sl Ci   166


1 comment:

  1. I actually got up when I was supposed to, and slept most of the night last night,

    ReplyDelete