Monday, May 18, 2015

05.16 Saturday diary

03:00 up for Pill and Pee.

09:00 up for alka seltzer and ibuprofen.

And started watching Criminal Minds episodes...   
  (season  5:  11 - 15)
Merry got up 10ish..  hurriedly dressed and went out to bank and market for a birthday card...
Returned and showered, and waited for #2 Son to come pick up Her up and take Her with him...and his girl friend...and on the way, pick up #4 Son, to attend 3rd year birthday party of #5 Son ...  to which I was not invited ... for which there was not room in the car, had I been invited...  for which I was too sick to attend, had I been invited...  but, hey, I wasn't invited. 
While watching tv in our bedroom, I brought in the weeks' pile o bills and started recording them in my notebook...
And sorted through my collection of multi-color pens....  
And settled in to watch "The Newsroom" season 1: 10 (final ep of season 1).
Meanwhile, Coco and her boss were in the garage.  
Coco just asked us for permission to convert some part of the garage into a dog kennel,  while Boss waited on zoning permission or some such , to create one at a permanent place. We just said okay to this, like the day before, and today, they were at it.
Instead of needing the larger space in the front of the garage, which would have taken some major rearrangement, Boss decided the smaller room to the left would be sufficient...and they went about rearranging... and moving boxes up into the attic, etc.
At some point, I realized... they or he or she had already moved dogs in there. 
Seemed to me, rent should be paid in advance, you know?
Started laundry...
Watched "The Newsroom"  Ssn 2:1.
Input my diary for Friday.
Watched "The Newsroom 2:2 through 5.
Merry arrived home...
Or Sunshine, actually, telling me how stuffed she was of all-you-can-eat chicken and pizza.
And She provided me with a bowl of leftover chili, and tortilla chips, while I watched  NR 2:6.
I brought my laundry in, put it away...
And watched  NR 2:7 & 8.
And fell asleep for a bit.
Woke up, and watched 2:9, which was the finale for season 2.
And to sleep, around 01:00.

D sl S  77 1/3
D sl O 83 3/4
D sl Fun/me 77 1/3
d sl Fun/her  ~57
D UN  47 1/2
D shlDO  ~56
D sl CI  171

No comments:

Post a Comment