Wednesday, May 6, 2015

05.05 Tuesday Diary

Watched The Newsroom, eps 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

5:15 gave Merry a wake up call.
6:15 Merry arrived to pick me up, and I was out, and in the car with her, and on the way home.
07:00 Home. 
I moved my car from the Tuesday-no-parking side, to the other side of the street...
And grabbed super glue, to try to glue the outside drivers side rear view mirror, back into place.
...while she let Donna out, and went about emptying the dishwasher, then refilling it.
..Fed the dogs...
And started breakfast, heating up leftover meatloaf...
And we went into the bedroom, and watched The Following.
Which ended at 8:37,  and we notice that "Guardians of the Galaxy" was just starting on some cable channel, so I set it to record on the DVR, and started to watch it.
And realized, I had to get up by like 5 o'clock, so watching this whole movie would be counter productive, and turned it off at 09:30, and went to sleep.
Awake on and off as I usually am...
Awake 1600, and dozing...until my alarm went off at 16:50, and I snoozed it, and got up when it went off again at 17:00.
Toilet...shower...dress...alka seltzer....  toilet...
Moved my car from the Wednesday-no-parking side, to the other side of the street,  while Merry went to find the car key that she had hidden when we came home that morning.  
17:38  in the car and rolling
18:29 at the office... and on the toilet.
Then into the Dispatch-adjacent office for the meeting with the Ops Manager.  
Which was all about...my absences from work and my health.
I spoke of my GP, and how unhelpful he has been ... 
And new insurance, and a new GP, and an appointment on 5/20.
ANd that was that, but still took close to an hour, I was in my position by 19:25.
Another evening of taking care of night work, while cleaning up the morning assignments.

Da slS   66 1/3
Da slO   72 3/4
Da slF/me 66 1/3
Da slF/her  ~46
Da UN 36 1/2
Her DO/Da s ~45
Days s l cig  160

No comments:

Post a Comment