Tuesday, May 26, 2015

05.25 Monday Diary --- Memorial Day

Raw-ther quiet at work...
 Watched "The Newsroom", season 3: 3 -- 6, which finished season six, and was the finale of the show.    Bummer.
06:28 Off work, on toilet...until
06:47 in car...  and
07:17 home.    25 miles in 30 minutes.  Love holiday traffic
The front wooden door was *&^%$ locked.  
 I just don't see the fuckin' point of locking that door, when there are FOUR people and Dog-knows how many canines in the house at any given time.
The only reason it's annoying to have that door locked is the the key cylinder is slightly 'off', so it takes some fuddling to get the key to turn the lock.   Less so for me than for others, but it's annoying nonetheless.
Oh, shocker,  I opened the door and Stitch was home. Which should not have surprised me that he was home on a holiday.
But it explained why the door was locked....
Donna was running around, so he had fed the two dogs already.

I knew Merry was ...well... probably...awake...as She had been playing Trivia Crack against me...  apps on our phones .. since 6 a.m. 
I prepped dinner ...  bbq pulled pork... over a bowl of rice ... tortilla chips on the side...  and went into the bedroom... and we watched "Nurse Jackie".

I went to sleep, around 0900

1230ish up to pee...and finish the peppermint ice cream...
1530  awake and to sleep
1630  awake, and to sleep
1735 awake, as Merry walked in...saying "I knew you were awake..."
Well, not really, but enough to see my alarm was going off in a matter of minutes so...
She told me about somebody that She recently been communicating with .. and was quite  happy / excited about it.
Well, good!  
She deserves some kinda joy in Her life.  
I hope it works out well.

Me: up and showered and dressed... and prepped my bags with food stuffs  like carrots, an apple, rice cakes, tortilla chips, and a plastic bottle of extra Mountain Dew.
And drank some Alka seltzer.
Then went to the toilet.
Merry was looking over some older FL posts, and happened on one featuring a you tube video of "If you wanna be happy..." and She started playing it...and we did a bit of a dance to it in the middle of the floor, even had Stitch join in .. followed by Donna.

I eventually made it to my car, off and rolling  1847.
At work  1921.  Love that Holiday (non) traffic.
Work:  with 90 rides from Monday ...and 90 for Tuesday... not much going on, but still some oversight necessary.

D sl S  5 1/2
D sl O  5 1/2
D sl F4me 86 1/3 
D sl F4her  ~66
D un  56 1/2
D shl DO  5 1/2
D sl Ci  180  (not six months yet, that will be after 182 1/2 days)
     although near as I can tell, DAY ONE of NO-CIGARETTE was NOV 25th.... hmmm... of course, November, February, and April were 'short' months...)
D G-f   5 1/3

PS  This would be better, placed on Tuesday's diary, as that's when I had more time to ...think about it...
But...
I can 'feel' 'it' starting to come back.
THAT urge.
THAT desire.
Certain ... depictions ...pictures... videos... have an appeal to me, an appeal that I haven't felt in months.
Let us... see what develops, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment