Monday, May 11, 2015

05.09 Saturday Diary

Watched "Elementary", then "The Newsroom", Ssn 1: eps 3 and 4.
To sleep, sometime...
0400, up to pee.
0900,  awake...Pill... looking around for pill bottles to show my new doctor on the 20th...
Back to bed...
Watched "The Newsroom"  Ssn 3, eps 5, 6, 7, 8.
And up, 1400.
Cleaned up, and dressed, and sorted my coin box a bit...
Got Stitch to go with me, and went off to Meredian Coins in Torrance.
They close at 4; I arrived around 1515, a bit nervous about them or him or her having enough time...
BUT...he did, and gave me $33 cash and a check for $1067 for my collection.
We went across the BIG street, to Daiso, and picked up a couple interesting pens for 1.50 each, and a small pocket diary I've been jonesing for, and rice candy for Merry...
Then we went to Ace Beauty supply, and picked up a box of the rubber gloves that Merry uses for just about everything...
Then we went to a branch of Chase, and I deposited the check...
Then to a drive through Mickey Dee's,  for an iced coffee that I've been longing for...
Headed home, and stopped at the Arco on LBB for a tank of gas,  and it was 35c a gallon cheaper here, than anyplace we saw in Torrance...
ANd home.
Sunshine was at the desk computer, and said 'hello'.
I gave her the rice candy, and she was thrilled.
And quickly ate two boxes, then said, her tummy hurt.
I took the other four boxes, to give to Merry, later.
And put my laundry in the wash.
Pill 1730
And watched "the Newsroom" ssn 1: episode 10 (season 1 finale).
Napped from  7:30 to 9.
Laundry in dryer.
Watched "A good day to Die hard"
while dinner was served to me.
Joni brought my dry laundry from the dryer into the room, for me.
I watched "Newsroom"  ssn 2, episode 1.
....


D sl S 70 1/3
D sl O  76 3/4
D sl F/me 70 1/3
D sl F/her  ~50
D unlox  40 1/2
D sl DO  ~49
D sl CI  164


No comments:

Post a Comment