Saturday, May 23, 2015

05.22 Friday diary

02:00 UP,  P & snack.
07:30 UP
Fed all.
Dressed, and outside.
Whipped the outer yard.
Cut the branches of the thorny bush that were intruding onto the sidewalk..
Checked on Merry, made sure She was up..
And She was out, to a monthly appointment..
Continued, whipping the inner yard, until the whip ran out of cord.
Used rope to straighten up the fence...
Took a saw to the bottom boards of the gate, as they were scraping so much, it was difficult to open the gate.
Merry home...
Done, I went in..
And we started a ...difficult ...discussion ... about which bills to pay.
We got through it, and finished around 1400.
I took a shower...
And headed to the bedroom, with a snack of celery, carrots, tortilla chips..\
She got Babyman up and out of bed, and went to the market.
I watched "The Newsroom"  season 2: 1 & 2.  
She returned home...
We all helped unload the car.
She came in , and we watched "Wayward Pines"  1 and 2. 
She fell asleep in the middle of 2.
I watched "500 Questions..."  
She started on dinner.
I had a repeat of the previous nights.
I watched NR 2:3.
And fell asleep around 22:15.

D sl S   2.5
D sl O   2.5
D sl Fun/me  83.3
D sl fun/her  ~63
D UN  53.5
D shl DO  2.5
D sl CI  177
D G-free  2.33

No comments:

Post a Comment