Wednesday, May 27, 2015

05.26 Tuesday Diary

While at work...
 02:00 Pill....
 Munched on carrots, t-chips, rice cake .
Watched "Dolly and Em" Season 1 : 2.
Watched "The Newsroom" Season 1: 1, 2, 3. 
..while using my tablet to look over Tumblr, and older stuff from my flash drive.

Off work 6:32, and on toilet.
Car 06:45, and home  7:31.
Fed the animals... 
Put together my DM ...   pulled pork,  scrambled eggs, over a crumbled rice cake .
In the bedroom, Merry was awake, we watched "500 Questions" from Monday night.
0945  to sleep.

11:00 Up for p & s.
12:30 Up to p.
14:00 awake for a minute
16:00 awake for a minute and asleep and awake and asleep and
1730 giving up, getting up.
Toilet...shower...dressed... alka seltzer... packed ...  talked with Merry...  toilet...
and out.
18:36 Car.    19 21 work.

Monday night's work was all but done.
I had to do usual clean up on Tuesday morning, along with p.m. set up.

Merry forwarded to me a voicemail that was left to Her or Babyman re Her ex's (She calls him 'Deadbeat')decision to give up, or abandon his challenge on the conservatorship of Babyman.
If he had decided this long ago, it would have saved Merry and her PBS a great deal of time and effort...ah well.
Anyway, I was not at all sure just why Merry was forwarding this to me;  I have steadfastly remained UNinvolved in the entire matter, and saw no need to become involved.
And the resulting exchange of texts ending in Her writing to me, 'Oh fuck you'
And me writing, "that puts an end to the conversation, don't call me tonight."
There are very few things I dislike as much as being told 'Fuck you' by text or email.  I can't read a facial expression, or hear a tone of voice.   So...
We spoke and made up, later on, but for a while, it was, in my head, quite aggravating.

D sl S  6 1/2
D sl O  6 1/2
H sl F4me 87 1/3
D sl F4Her  ~67
D un 57 1/2
D shl DO  6 1/2
D sl CI  181
D G-free 6 1/3




2 comments:

  1. And I Love you! I cannot sleep, but I want you to know you mean the world to me, and I'm so very happy that you are my husband and in my life. The frosting on my cake!

    Perhaps I should have texted "I wanna fuck you" instead. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had you done that, I'm sure my reaction would have been much different!

      Delete