Friday, October 13, 2017

Oct 12th Thursday Diary

OTC 00: 26  to 5:32
Merry mostly slept on the floor next to me, whilst I worked

In car 5:49  home 6:38

"Do you deserve a spanking," she asked.
"Yes, dear."
"Get ready in the bedroom."
I went and stripped to mesh undies and socks.
She came in with the wooden spoon she acquired the night before and delivered about 60 strokes to my bottom.
what I wore to work


Taken down and spanked
 Then I fed the animals and prepped my MDM: fried chicken that she bought the previous night, cheetos...and watched "Criminal Minds".  
Went to bedroom, reading Thrillist blog entries, while wondering if the landlord would call
Sleep 0900
He called around 10:00.  No check at his office yet.  
Given options we decided that Merry would deliver check to his office in HB, when she drops off Babyman.

Back to sleep
Woke up around 14:00 with a piss hard on, looking like this


Got up to pee and back to sleep

Alarm went off at 16;15
Merry came in, just back from the market, quite mad.
"Did you move money from hh account to djp?"
"Yes, to cover that ride in CLE that I offered my credit card for."
"And you didn't tell me, so I'm at the market trying to pay for groceries, and my card was declined.  I was very upset, wondering where the money went. Stitch was with me, so we used his.  Still, you should have told me.  Now I KNOW you deserve a spanking!"

So, many/most of the spankings she gives me are For No Particular Reason  or  Just Because ... because she likes to spank me and I like to be spanked.
If any reason was 'needed', it could easily because, of my attitude most of the time, my sarcastic mouth, my sullen disposition, my not giving her sexual fulfillment anywhere NEAR as much as she deserves... the list could go on.
However, THIS time, I really deserved a spanked.
So, I showered, and dressed in a black sheer thong that did nothing to cover my bottom,  put on a robe to go to the living room to tell her I was ready.
She told me to 'pick something', and I chose the flexible leatherish paddle that she had won at a raffle at a party.
We returned to the bedroom, and she bade me bend over
She said, "After each swat, you will say 'I will tell Merry whenever I move money around in our accounts.'
She gave my butt some 20 hard swats, and after each I repeated the words.
Then she proceeded to give each of my cheeks 10 or so rapid swats, followed by ten or so hard swats to my upper thighs, near the sit spot.
Then she was good enough to take pictures on my phone.



Done, I finished dressed, and packed up, and kissed her good bye.
Car 17:10 
Office 18;54
Upstairs,  went to restroom, clocked in
19:11 
I expected the worst for the night, but it was 95% under control. I just had to juggle a couple things... then do set up for the next evening, which was easy enough.
Out 23:55


No comments:

Post a Comment