Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 10th Tuesday Diary

OTC  0000 -0540
Worked on pix n blogs all night
Car 545  home 6:30
Earlier in the night  Merry asked me to come in n talk when I got home, so (somewhat hopeful) I did.
And we talked about:
 A guy from the past getting in touch with her again
 Going to work with me in the evening
  NOT going to two parties on Saturday
  She asked that I offer her 'oral' WAY more often than I have done 
  Etc
Disappointed that she did not offer some activity, I went about business of feeding animals
MDM  chicken thighs n french fries
W  Good Doctor
Bed 0900

Later she kissed me goodbye  as she was going out on errands

I heard my phone vibrate at 15:00:  Dad calling.   I let it go to vcml

Up 16:25
Shower dressed 
In car with Merry 17:23
Talked on the way about
  Her getting a ride home with Denny, but she didn't want it
  Having her listen to Dad's message, which was "Hi this is Dad just checking in..."
 And  how to suggest a spanking in a way that would be most amenable to me 
 I told her best :  she asks me, "DO you deserve a spanking?"
 Office 1859   in 19:05
She came up to use restroom, then took the car to the Munch.
 VERY quiet night
  She returned to office around 22:00  and hung out, 
 Finally going to sleep on floor  midnight ish.

Thoughts about the upcoming party:
  Actually, we usually bring MORE than these

I'm thinking about wearing this (under my street clothes, ya know)

No comments:

Post a Comment