Monday, October 9, 2017

October 7th Saturday Diary

Up 0900 for OU game
Merry looked in her candy box, noticed a Reese's candy bar missing, that was meant for me.
She asked around (Stitch and me); when we denied knowledge, she was stomping off to the other bedroom to interrogate Babyman, and I stopped her, saying, "okay, I ate it..."
She got a bit mad, and called me into the kitchen.
She held the medium church paddle, and told me to bend over the kitchen bar counter.
I did; she took down my briefs, and applied 25 or so hard smacks.

So back to the game...
And eventually I moved back into the bedroom to continue watching it.
And fell asleep
Merry woke me up, saying that OU lost.
I continuing sleeping until

19:00 up
Read  Wed n Thursday papers
Dinner  just 3 chicken thighs for me
W AHS
W TBBT
W Gotham
W Good News #2
W Lucifer #1

Bedroom 0000

Some time ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment