Monday, October 16, 2017

October 14th, Saturday Diary

UP 0930 
with a migraine
coffee...
in bedroom, watching football  (OU vs Texas)
Talked to Dad...
Napped  and used  small laptop...

Merry went grocery shopping

Dinner   jojo's n coleslaw...
Showered n dressed for party
Left 1945
Arrived 2015 or so

Was bored to all heck while the leader talked about Introductions and Negotiations.

Finally  party on
People were slow about getting it on, and I told Merry I wasn't going to 'go on' first.
She had cancelled a possible date for the party, because of my morning migraine, so that person did not come to the party at all
Merry had a nice chat with one guy-dressed-as-girl
We watched a scene in front of us of a plump woman, on her back on a bench, restrained at ankles and wrist, her right hand free to use a vibrator on herself,  while various guys came along and put on gloves, and put their hand into what I described as her 'cavernous' vagina.
Another scene across the way from us:
One petite woman ..naked.... facing a cross, another woman flogging and spanking her.
Other scenes going on in other rooms....
In time,  we decided to utilize the available spanking bench in the other room.
I took off my shorts, kept my shirt on, because vinyl on skin is so sticky;  Merry took down my panties; I straddled the bench, and she beat on my bare bottom with I-don't-know-how-many implements.
She seemed pleased with the results.  Couldn't take any pix THERE so pix waited til we got home.
At midnight the raffle was held.  Everybody that showed up got a ticket Everybody that attended the pre party lecture got another ticket
Merry didn't see anything she wanted of the offerings, so at my urging, we put all our tickets in the cup for a butt plug.
We won!
Shortly after that, we headed home.
And I took these pix




No comments:

Post a Comment