Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 18th Wednesday Diary

A bit of a stupid night, what with a ride in Dallas that was supposed to be for 02:15 was input for 14:15.

Emailed back and forth with Merry about my list, an updated version of "house rules".

Worked on my newest blog:  https://mylifespankedhusband.blogspot.com

OTC 00:29 to 05:36

Car 05:42   stopped for Gas
Home 6:43
Fed animals
Talked to Merry, who wasn't feeling well enough to ask "the question."

MDM   chicken n lunchables  
TOOK morning pills
W  "Scorpion"
Went to pee
Went to bed 8:30
  and told by Merry, who went into bathroom moments later, that I left the toilet seat up!
Awake 1130  As Merry was going out on a lunch date

UP 16;15  as Merry came to bed,  still not feeling well enough to ask 'the question'
Toilet  shower dressed  
TOOK a pill
Kissed her good bye
Stitch took the trash cans to the curb
Car 17:01
Pk Lot 1853
In 19:01
Mostly quiet night.
A bit of a drama with a driver who misunderstood directions, and returned to base, when we had him doing a pick up for a VIP at 2300 , so 30 minutes notice
BUT he still made it, arrived at LAX, and called 'code 4' a minute later
Merry and I exchanged emails about a new  document
OFF the clock 23:55

I've been given a set of 18 rules?directives?  that make sense for me to live by
Looking at 'em for today--
I did not offer Merry a DO,  but I'm confident she would have declined.
I did not brush my teeth after my morning meal. (I did before work though)
And, somehow, I forgot to put the toilet set down after urinating. I swear, first time in a LONG time.
Oh well







2 comments: