Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 9th, Monday diary

Got up to pee, and check on Merry.
Because  Stitch and Babyman were sleeping in the other room with the door open,  she quietly asked, "Would you like a spanking?"
"Uh, no I just woke up and I'm kind of groggy..." and I went back to the bedroom
Then I thought about it a minute, and decided, "What the hell..."
And returned to the dining room, and asked, "Is that offer still open?"
"Yes, choose an implement."
I chose the bath brush, which she took, and she said, "Over the counter."
I bent over the bar counter in the kitchen.
"Pick a number between 1 and 10."
"Um, six."
She pulled down my briefs, and applied 4 sets of 6 smacks of the brush to each of my buttocks.
I thanked her, and returned to the bedroom.

She came in shortly.
We watched "Vice Principals"
and I watched the Episodes  finale.
and slept  somewhat.
Up 8:00 to feed animals and take my pills.

Sleeping....

Merry closed all the windows  due to the smoke coming in from the Anaheim Hills fire.

UP 16:25
Andrew was here, talking to Merry, waiting for his laundry
Showered  dressed,  contacts in,  packed
Toilet...kissed Merry good bye
Car 17:18
Stopped for  gas and filters.
Office p/l 18:46
Clocked in 18:56







No comments:

Post a Comment