Monday, October 30, 2017

October 29 Sunday Diary

In bedroom
Up 2 pee, and  down

Up 10
Coffee
Merry out with A to MM

At desk, bill pay, diary

Down to car to see if it would start
Nope
Called AAA battery service.
Tech said, bad alternator and battery

Upstairs worked on fantasies and pix
Nap
Up 1630

Started watching game 5 of WS
Sunshine home, got a little sick on some ride-she went to bedroom

Read newspaper
Dinner 2 lunchables n chips
Nap 1800-2200

Up for end of game

Back to bedroom
Talked with Merry about
....spank or no spank   (for now, no)
... Do I get aroused looking at spanking videos (not so much)
...or what does around me (my own fantasies)
...does she turn me on? Yes
  because I get turned on either by spanking and fantasies thereof, or quite simply sexually, in some fashion that might be referred to as 'normal'


No comments:

Post a Comment