Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 11th Wednesday Diary

OOT  00:26 to 5:44.
In the car with Merry  at 5:52
Home 6;37
She went to start hot water for tea, while asking, "Do you deserve a spanking?"
"Yes."
"Strip and wait for me in the bedroom."
I stripped to a green thong and socks,  and waited.
She came in with the zombie killer.
With me bent over, hands on the door, she paddled my bottom with her right hand, her left hand, her right hand again, her left hand again, more than 60 swats in all.
We hugged.
I went off to feed animals and make MDM pork chops n lunchables.
While Watching Scorpion. She watched half of it, and went to bed.
At 8:00 I followed her.
Up once or twice.
Up 16:25 showered dressed 
Prepped
Called the landlord, who had messaged me about not yet receiving the rent check.
Car with Merry  17:14
Office 19:05
She came upstairs to use the restroom, then went back down to the car, to go meet her date at a restaurant.
In 19:12
Kinda of a quiet night
Up to the point at 2200 when some booker input online several rides in Cleveland.
Our primary affil. accepted 3.
I called our #2...but they have our company on credit hold.
I only got them to accept the ride by offering my own credit card.
Merry returned to the office around 21:30.
And went to sleep around 2230 
She got up in the wee hours for maybe an hour, and went back to sleep
OTC 19:12 to 23:56
What I wore under my pants to work:

No comments:

Post a Comment