Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October 16th, Monday, Diary

Asleep and awake etc

Up 13:15
Tlt, shower, dressed, tlt
Merry stayed home to finish A's laundry, so I went alone
to Walmart to get my scrip  (tlt)  then back home
(Tlt)
Merry joined me, and we went to my dr appointment.

We discussed...IF the dr was going to perform a digital rectal exam, what to say if he mentions the bruises on my bottom.  
We decided to say, 'We were at a party....subject of birthdays came up and a paddle came out...and Merry was overly enthusiastic giving me 60.."
At the dr at 15:50
Finally in an exam room at 16:30
Talked about my foot  (referall coming to podiatrist)
And my symptoms of  prostatitis.
All he wanted was a urine sample....
Which he 'looked' at while we waited.
He came back and said, he was going to send it out for urinalysis.
No digital exam performed.
Another apptment made for Nov 13.
Home...dropped Merry, got my bags.
Rolling to work 18:00
In parking lot 19:32.
OTC ...19:38 to 23:58
A really slow night  (up to midnight ya know)
With Denny here til 2300
And Thing2 here til 23:30
Had an email exchange with Merry about starting up our FLR-DD relationship again.
We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment