Monday, October 23, 2017

October 21st, Saturday Diary

UP 0100
Up 0300
Up 0900
Sunshine offered, and I accepted....
Some kind of spanking, in Stitch's room, my notes are a scribble
  Coffee and pills
checked accounts on line
Updating lists
Looking a videos I could download
Before going to the market, Sunshine offered another and I accepted
61 + 25 with the zombie killer!

She and Stitch went to the market. 
I took a shower and dressed
watched OU KSU
They returned.
I helped put away groceries
Continued with videos
Merry offered another, and I accepted...
About 150 whacks with red paddle

dinner   chicken n jojos n coleslaw, and watched AHS-Cult
Heading to bed, we made a deal...
I went to bedroom, stripped naked, got on bed, prone face down... just to spend some time with the feeling of 'anticipation' before a spanking.  I could feel my pulse racing, my blood pressure rising.
She came in and applied a dose of two implements to my bottom while I was prone, then had me get FDAU for a dose of the zombie killer to my sit spot.
Then she got on her back on the bed, panties off, and I got between her legs, and gave her a long overdue  oral orgasm.
Sleep  midnight ish.
After number 1:

after number 2:
after number 3:
After # 4:



No comments:

Post a Comment