Thursday, October 26, 2017

Oct 25th Wednesday Diary

OTC  00:26 to 05:50
Car 5:55  home 6:57

Fed animals
Talked To Merry
She asked The Question, I said Yes.
She smacked my bottom, as I stood naked at the door, for 
all of 90seconds? 2 minutes.
but Donna was barking outside the door, and who gives a fuck anyway, she barks all the damn time, and so Merry stopped
Pix in bathroom
MDM pulled pork n chips, 
Watched Scorpion
Pills? Yes  Brushed teeth? Yes
bed 0900
Up 14:00 ish
up 16:55
Shower brushed teeth  dressed
Pill? yes
Packed
Kissed Her goodbye
With Stitch, took garbage cans to curb
Car 17:25  
P/l 19:14
OTC 19;22  23:56
The night was easy enough, but the fuckin' morning....  
That's a different blog though

I DO get spanked by a beautiful Mistress, thank you, but I wish I wish it lasted longer than a minute or two.


2 comments:

  1. I wish she did it to me too! Love the rhythm of the spanking sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is not the sound i am attracted to, but the build up of heat in my bottom!

      Delete