Monday, October 9, 2017

October 8th Sunday Diary

Awake  0300   
  at the end  of some movie that Merry had started, and fell asleep watching.
  I watched  Arrival
half sleeping
Awake, talking....
Up for coffee, read newspaper
Told Stitch and Babyman to be ready to go by 11:00
They were....
Merry and I got ready (showers etc)
and we were out  11:30
First VZW in Carson.  We all got new  Pixel phones.
Then to Kaiser for Babyman's meds.
Back to VZW, as they has assigned Merry's number to my phone, and vice versa.
That got straightened out quickly, and we returned home.
Half an out later,   Merry and I left again.
First to a clinic for a blood draw for me. which took no time at all, because I was first in line.
Then to Walmart, for one of my two prescriptions.
Then Daiso in the traffic circle.   Kind of a bust; they didn't have near the stock I like to see.
Then to Krispy Kreme, for a couple of Merry's fav donuts.
And home   1530
I took my contacts out and took a nap
UP, and started play with  (downloading stuff) to my phone, as was Merry
Four of us out to dinner, Black Bear Diner, around 2000
and home...
To the bedroom 
and I watched BBT reruns.....

Some time ago 


No comments:

Post a Comment