Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 17th Tuesday Diary

OTC 00:28 to 05:38
VERY quiet night, hardly any phone calls
Car 5;45  home 6:29
Fed animals
Talked to Merry.
She was having toilet issues, like constantly going.
She offered ("Do you deserve a ...) and while I wanted to say 'Yes', we agreed she really wasn't in good shape to deliver.
MDM steak n chips
FORGOT a.m. pills
Watched  "Good Doctor"
Bed 0830
Up once  twice?
UP 16:15  p'd  showered dressed
Checked on her in the bedroom.
She offered ("Do you deserve..") and said she was ready to deliver.
I said "Yes," and fetched the medium church paddle and the dogleg hairbrush.
With me leaning against the door, she delivered some 40 smacks of each implement to my bare buttocks.

Selfies I took in the dining room, so not the best quality.
I kissed her good bye, and was off
FORGOT to take evening meds.
car 17:17   p/l 19:00
OTC 19:07 to 23:57.



No comments:

Post a Comment