Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 24th, TUES Diary

OTC  0026: 0538
Car 5:45  home 06:31
Walked in the door, in the dark, stepped on the black cat under my feet.
He hissed and yowled, and I yelled, "G.. D.... it!"
Fed the animals.
Went in to talk to Merry.
She was, oddly, awake.
And asked, "So, do you deserve..."
And I said, "Yes, I stepped on the cat and loudly said your most despised curse words."
"Okay then. Get ready."
I started stripping and she saw my TWs.
"Those have urine stains. Put on new ones when I'm done."
"Yes, dear."
Naked, I got on the bed, FDAU, and waited.
She did not tell me to get FDAU, but there's something about the feeling of being in position, and just ... waiting....
She returned from the bathroom, and commence spanking me, starting with the medium brown paddle, then using the bath brush to bring a nice red color to my bottom.
She went back to bed.
I put on clean TW and went about my morning, which consisted of
MDM  pulled pork on buns, n chips, and watching The Good Doctor  and I took my pills and brushed my teeth!

Bed 8:45 ish

I woke up a few times, always feeling a sense of dread about how awful busy it's going to be at work.
I really really thought about calling in sick.

Up an hour late, intentionally, 17:10
Shower dressed  Pill  back Kissed her good bye.
car 17:43   
Office 19:19
In 19:30
AND it was not nearly as bad as I predicted.  Denny and Ivik had the work covered down to one lone job.  
I had to do PM set up for Wednesday, and not all that much there.
So...much ado about nothing.
OUT 23:55




No comments:

Post a Comment