Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oct 31 BOO!

Home....
  after all chores, and a shower, I visited Her, still in bed.
She was not in the mood for service, dealing with pain issues, and asked me if I wanted to continue lock up for another 24 hours, or unlock, for evening Truth/Truth....
I said, I was quite tired, and might as well remain locked up for another 24, and She said okay.

I prepared my dinner/breakfast....
And went to sleep 0900ish....

As it grew dark outside, I'm told we had a couple of trick or treaters come to the door....

I think I finally got out of bed 1900, maybe 20:00.

And didn't do much.
She made dinner for us....
I watched a couple SVUs,  we watched a BBT together, I watched a CrazyOnes....   and eventually, I went to sleep, too.

A rather uninspired way to spend one of my two nights off this week, but I guess I just needed the sleep.

as of midnight

Hrs SLO  63
Hrs SLA   40 1/2
Hr SLB    27
HR Locked  40



No comments:

Post a Comment