Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oct 30

Managed to sneak out of work  a few minutes early, but it was enough to get a good jump on traffic, and I was home around  06:40.
I went home, and skipped feeding the animals for the moment, and stripped off for a shower.
I entered Her bedroom, naked and dry, as Her alarm went off.
We said "Good morning" .and I took down Her pajama bottom and panties, and gave Her oral for just a few minutes, before She pulled me up to mount Her.
We bonked a bit, until She said She HAD to pee.
I got off Her; She went and returned. 
My erection was fading, but I mounted Her again, and in a few moments, we realized, it wasn't happening, and stopped.
She had the appointment to get to, and we had to get up and get moving.
She said, "Choice, lock it up NOW... or Truth or Truth this evening?"
I said, "I'll lock it up now."
She said, "This does not mean, until Friday or later, but ... for 24 hours, at which time, you can ask me to release you, and I'll consider it."
"Okay...."   I went to my room, and put the device on my cock, and used a padlock with key.
She came in, after a shower, and said, She wanted the combination lock. I told Her, I was saving Her time, from resetting the combination, but She said, "Doesn't take that long..." and She did it quickly, and exchanged the padlock on the device for the combination lock.
She returned to Her room to dress, and I followed Her, bring Her the letter I had printed, to take with Her.
She looked at it and said, "Aren't you coming with me?"
Ooops.
Communication breakdown, evidently.
She thought I was coming with Her to the appointment...then breakfast, then home....  I thought I was staying home, to get maybe 4 hours sleep before getting up to go to a meeting at my workplace.
We sorted it out. I thought She was mad, but She said She wasn't, just surprised.... and in a hurry to go, since She wouldn't be able to use the car pool lane.
She departed;  I fed the animals, made my own breakfast/dinner....
And was asleep, nine-ish.
And up around two, to shower, dress, and get in the car with Her, to go to the meeting at my workplace by 3.
She went elsewhere; I called Her when I was done;, we were heading home at 4:30.
My schedule for the night had me starting at 22:30.
Home about 6, and we puttered around the house, before leaving for a dinner/meeting in BP.
There, we had dinner; She mingled with some people She knew....  while I tried to shut out the cacophonic chatter that was hurting my ears.....   then we left, and headed home.
On the way home She mentioned that She was considering removing Her tongue and nipple piercings.
I said, "I'm considering getting a Prince Albert..."   I'm not, but I enjoy saying odd things, just to see what kind of reaction I get.
"Good for you," She said.
I do not know what to think of that.  Does She want me to get one, or was She saying that, just because I was expressing being open-minded towards considering it?   Hmmm.

Home, and She asked me, "Well, you want a beating?"

...pause....

I really dislike being asked.  It's GREAT when She TELLS me.... but I dislike being asked,  and am most likely to say "no" if She asks me.

I think She caught the look ... of disappointment, perhaps, in my eyes and on my face, as She quickly added, "...Or a biting?"

That made it a one-or-the-other choice...much better.
I took three seconds to think about it, and so She turned around to R, who was standing there..."R, should I give him a beating or a biting?"
"Well, I think he'd prefer a beating."
"Okay...  " then She turned to me, "Go to your room...."
I went...to my room, and stripped off,   and lay on the bed, on my back, waiting Her arrival.
She entered, got on the bed, seated in Her customary position, picked up a long wooden backscratcher, just acquired for 99.9 cents, and had me get over Her lap.
And I counted 109 smacks of the stick across my buttocks, until She paused, and whacked my thighs, then my buttocks and so on.
Then She had me turn over, and whacked the front of my thighs...
Then She told me to get on my knees with my butt up and to Her, head down (FDAU).
And She whacked my buttocks and thighs a bit longer.....
She said, "Enough..."  and  I asked Her to, and She took pictures of the results.... (at end of this post).

I got dressed and we had a discussion.
She had said, She would take me to work....  I told Her it was not necessary, I am just fine to drive.

And, I did, and ...here I am.

Overall, a different day.
Some disappointment on my part, from NOT getting a morning beating after the sex.
A communications problem....
Very pleasant conversations in the car on the way to my meeting, and on the way back.
The dinner was okay.... the noise was very annoying...  but we heard about an upcoming party in the city we live,  that's actually on an open date for us.
The beating at home was delightful and delicious.

and as of midnight
HR S LO  39
HR S LA  16 1/2
HR s LB    3
HR UNlocked/locked   216 / 16

and the pix:


















1 comment:

  1. I Love seeing my handiwork on your ass and thighs. I knew you were NOT serious about the piercing, but I also figured 2 could play this game. Lastly, blame the aphasia for the beating comment. I meant to ask if we had time for a beating but it came out wrong. I added biting when I realized it came out wrong. It might be better if you repeat my sentence back to me in a questioning manner so I can give what I meant, but only around the Family.

    ReplyDelete