Friday, October 25, 2013

Oct 25

Awake, or awakened,  0930 ish.
She asked me if my phone was on.
"No."
"Check your texts."
I did.... She had sent one, or two:  "It is permissible to manhandle me when the CPAP is on."
Hmm. Good to know.
And She said, "Look at my profile, fet list, and see what I have listed under CPAP."
I just did:   CPAP play, and "CPAP breathplay and bondage with forced orgasms"

So, She wants to be tied up.... given oral until She goes nuts from cumming...while wearing the mask...?
I can do that.
But, what about MY fantasies?
Or, actually, is this the slave's life? It's all about Her pleasure, not at all about mine?
Yeah, I expect it is.

Back up the time to 01:00 or so, when my work manager began emailing me, that he had released the other overnight guy who was serving out the notice to quit he had given....that he, the manager, had taken over the guys Thursday shift, would be covering his Friday night shift...and would I cover his Saturday shift.
I told him, I had three $50 tickets to a church dinner function...
And he said, "Oh, never mind...what about...Friday..."
I went to sleep before it was settled, and that's why my phone was off.

But we settled it, Friday morning, with me coming to work Friday (tonight).

So, up and moving,  with Her looking for tickets for a November trip, while I went out and watered the front yard, then raked up loose leaves.
Back inside, took a shower, got ready for the day's errands.
Together, in Her car, off we went....
To a pharmacy, to settle insurance issues, and get Her prescriptions filled....
To HB, where She wanted to take Her youngest offspring to lunch to talk ....
Then back to TO where She had a waxing appointment....
Then back towards home,  back to the pharmacy, where Her prescriptions were ready...
Then back home.
With a little more than an hour, before we had to hit the road to get me to work..... She decided, that She would be driving me... She said, I would get a DB before we go.

Home: She talked a few minutes with R, and our temporary houseguest C,  while I went into my bedroom, and stripped.
She came in, got on the bed, and I stretched out over Her lap...
And She beat my bottom with Hard paddle, Red paddle, brush, and spoon...
Then had me turn over, to beat the front of my thighs similarly.

She asked if I was ready to service my Mistress, and I said that I was.
I watched Her take down Her pants and panties, and I helped get them all the way off Her feet...
As I knelt between Her spread legs, we both noticed the erection I was developing.
I only licked Her delicious pussy a few minutes, before She told me to ...move up.
I did, and She reached down, to position my cock in Her vagina.
And I ... umm.... fucked Her.....

Then She said, "That's enough, stop."
Whatttt?
She has never done THAT before.  (stopped me, while I was on top of Her)

My ...erection was fading... I probably would have stopped in a minute anyway...
  but wow, the control She exercised here caught me by total surprise...
I think because.... intercourse has been a  man & wife thing,  not a Mistress / slave thing, and by doing this, She has moved intercourse into a Mistress / slave activity, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Anyway, She told me to lick some more, and I did, until She said, "Enough, get up...start getting ready."

As I dressed, She asked me, "So how was it, how do you feel, good, bad, indifferent....?"
"Angry."
"why?"
"I was close to cumming and you stopped me..."
"Why didn't you say so?"
"You didn't give me a chance, you ordered me off you."
"I though orgasm denial would be fun for you."
"Okay...."

Later, on the ride to work, I think, I told Her that ...I really wasn't close to cumming...  and I wasn't really angry...I was surprised...   and I  needed to process the...change.... the surprise that it was.

Yes, it IS good for me, I consider it excellent training,  and I enjoy being under Her control.

Another thing I've really enjoyed the last few days.... apparently She has taken my suggestions to heart...
is ...She has not been ASKING me about the DBs, as in "Do you want one..."  but rather, She has been TELLING me to get ready for it, nor has She been telling me to 'choose a weapon', She has been selecting 'em, Herself.
I believe if there were any significant issue I might have that would go against a DB, She would listen to my concern, and act accordingly, but otherwise,  I really enjoy that She has taken it upon Herself to decide when, with what, etc.
NOW, if we could just had enough time to do twice-a-days....
AND, maybe not over-Her-lap every time, but with me bent over that big ol' bed, while She uses cane, tawse, or belt...

Well, there's a dungeon party tomorrow..... I'm sure we'll have a good time, there....

Hours SLO  374
Hours SL attempt  6 1/4
Hours SL DB  6 1/4
Hours Unlocked  112





















1 comment: