Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 21

Home... 0800ish....and She wasn't home, or so I surmised, since Her car was not there....
And I surmised, She had taken R to work... evidently R could not 'find time' to go get his bike fixed, even though I sent him info on a bike shop shortly after noon, the previous day.....
SO I had time to feed three dogs,  my two in-room cats, and the outside cat,  and still couldn't find the goldfish food...  then get into the shower.
She arrived while I was in the shower.... but it was Little S, not Her.
And ..she talked to me, while I was in, and getting out, of the shower.
We went back and forth, how She felt it was Her duty to protect little ol innocent me, since I'm such a noob, and I don't know nuthin' from nuthin',  and I continued saying that nothing happened, I was seeking information, that She would not have even known about it, if I had not told Her about it....
And I admitted:  I should have ... talked to Her, first, before I did anything at all, AND I was totally in the wrong for contacting another Mistress without Her prior and express permission.
So, my punishment was :  just knowing that I had done wrong, admitting that I had done wrong, that I had disappointed Her in this regard.
Along with, Her prior notification to me that I was not allowed to Talk to or Email 'anybody' until further notice..... the point of this being,  that I should spend time thinking about what I had done wrong.
Then, Little S said, she was supposed to unlock the device on my cock.
At first, I refused, saying, if She wants it unlocked, She should come out, and do it, Herself.
After a while, though, I asked, "What's the reason for that?"
And Little told me, "Because She wants you to know, that She is your wife FIRST, and your Mistress second."
Oh.
"But, you are Her slave first, and Her husband, second, and you need to act like it."
Oh.
"Go ahead then."
She undid the lock, and left me to take it off.
I had an nearly immediate uprising.
She got up and said, "I'll be back in a minute."
I laid there, on my back, with a nearly full erection in my lap.
She returned... got on the bed, and straddled me, kissing me, and I asked, "Please tell me, this isn't Little S anymore...?"
"No," She said, grinning.
Intercourse ensued....   we rolled over, me on top.... which went on for awhile, until a bit of acid reflux in my throat made me lose interest.

Then I got something to eat, and was allowed to go to sleep.

I woke up 2 ish...with a full piss hard-on; She saw it, and got on the bed to take advantage of it....
Intercourse took place, and ended when.... I seemed to have lost interest again.

I got to get a bit more sleep, until it was time to get up and go to work.
She had to go get R at work, and go to the PO, and I asked Her to get some fish food while She was out.

While I was at work, we exchanged some texts, one of which said that She forgot to get the fish food.
Oh well, I said, I would get it on the way home.
She said, She would get it on the way home from taking R to work.
I said, in that case, we would have plenty of it, because I'm still going to get it.

I was looking at Fet;  the previous night, I had started a discussion in a group She owns,  asking for feedback on the situation  (Her,being so mad about what I did, even though nothing happened, even though I didn't have to tell Her, and 'now' She wants to 'talk' to me, and there might be punishment) and in that discussion, I went as far as to suggest the possibility of me ripping the collar off my neck and throwing it at Her feet....)
 and I couldn't find it.
I realized, that She had deleted it altogether.
I got pissed off, all over again.
I messaged Her, asking about it.
She responded saying, that She deleted it because...She could! and She didn't think I would want others see me portrayed in that light....
She asked, is this going to cause another argument, and I said,  I don't know yet if it is or not.

Well, my current thinking on this is: IF She had told me FIRST....
She did not, does not, have to ASK me...   it is always Her prerogative to do as She wishes...
But just telling me that She was going to.... so that I wouldn't go looking for it, and wondering what happened...   would have been enough.  I would have replied, okay, I understand,  and that would have been the end of it.

Meanwhile, I noticed, She must have been up all night, adding what seemed like a hundred new fetishes to to Her list......

And meanwhile, I edited my own profile, down to bare bones,  deleting any journal or written entries I had, removing myself from ALL groups I was in,  trimming my own fetish list to just a very few, and removing myself from any events that I marked myself as 'going to'. 
And I made the decision to NOT comment on any posts on Fet.  I'll look at it, but I won't be adding my two cents on anything.

Then came the following text exchange:
Her:  No need to buy fish food, I found it.
Me:  sonuvagun
Her:  Do ya Love me now?  I searched for over an hour, total.
Me  I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU
Her  I know. Let me rephrase that. Do ya Love me more now?
Me  My love for you does NOT increase or decrese as a result of things you do to, for, or with me.
Her  DAMMIT:  Can you please soften up just a little? Is it REALLY THAT hard?

a pause on my part, as I restrained myself from replying with something really rude and nasty....
Me:  Guess so.  Back to work now.  See you in the morning.

so.....

HsLO  278
HsDB   64
Hr locked : 9, unlocked 15.









No comments:

Post a Comment