Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct 16

Start with this:

Only because it's a 'gif' an animated picture, but not a video.
If it was a 'still', I wouldn't pause on it.
Hey, I LOVE the OTK, and the rapid use of a hairbrush, and the reddened buttocks.
BUT my strong preference is to receive such a spanking....  quite naked.
(Reality as of late is, naked except for socks.... due to cold and dirty concrete floor at my house)

So Wednesday..... sleep-driving home again....
Gave Her the requested wake-up kiss, and told Her, I'm going to sleep, wake me when you're ready...
 (as I was giving Her a ride to where She would be getting Her other ride to go way-in-the-fuck-up-north)
She woke me, 10ish.... and we got going, and arrived where She needed to be about 1045...and we waited.... and waited.... as the person coming to give the ride got stuck in baseball playoff traffic.
She arrived around 1 pm, and the women involved were ... off.

We did not ...much...discuss our blog-exchanges....  such as my so called ultimatum, followed by Her 'threat' that I 'will regret it'.
So, I can only say...we shall see about all that.

On another note, She found a cheap enough flight from Up There to Down Here, that I don't have to go get Her in the a.m.;  She'll be flying in around 17:00, and I can sleep, and go get Her then.

Anyway...home...snack...sleep...up....
75 minutes getting to work (late)....

and here I am...

Hrs since last O   158
Hrs since last DB  30.5
Hrs Locked up 29.5









No comments:

Post a Comment