Monday, October 7, 2013

Update Oct 7 (from 9/16 to 10/7)

So, my last post was for Sept 15, and even that one was written two weeks after the fact....

Busy much?   Yeah....

So, home from the wedding,  and back to work  16, 17, 18.

19th, went to a Munch,  spent the night in a hotel in LB, to get up and took a flight out of LB at 0645, to wind up in Ch at 1500...
The woman that was going to be Her roommate was on the same plane....and we took the same shuttle to our hotel.
...We met up for dinner later... and slept in our separate rooms.
Up early the next morning, we hit the hotel buffet breakfast, then took a long walk outside, to a supermarket, and back... then a nap, then lovemaking,
and SUCCESS!   I finally came during intercourse..
Which earned me a gloved fist in my ass,  followed by hairbrush smacks on my ass, in the bathroom.
And a new clock begins at 14:00  on 9/21. 
22: up early, and headed home....   and back to work for me,  Emmy night.
23 , 24  work
25th off  work,  to 0940 Dr appointment, to catch up on a few things....
 then rented a truck and got Her moved out of Her HB digs into our LB home.
26th  My office,. for an insurance meeting that we missed, no matter, then off to the SC office, to get Her on my company insurance....which was interesting in that I did not know that our SC office had moved to a different building in SC.... but we found it, eventually.
Then we went to my place, and started tearing up, and packing my kitchen.
27th  Still packing my kitchen....  then to pick up R at work...  then pick up a truck reserved at Uhaul...then back to my place, to continue packing and loading.
28th  Still packing, and loading, and called GOT JUNK to take some away..... $528 later, 3/4 of a truck was taken away, and we continued.
29th...   She and R had to leave for awhile to another commitment, I kept on packing and tossing.
  They returned, we kept at it, until we had a truckload.
   We took it down to the house, unloaded, and called it a night.... and got oh 3 hours sleep.
30th... R, went back to work, J and I returned the Uhaul truck as was our commitment, and went to E, and rented a pick up truck, thinking we could get the rest in a trip or two.
  Well, it took FIVE trips from my house to LB, to get it all.
Fortunately, R had vacation time for the 2nd and 3rd....so he was assisting after the 2nd trip...
I was SUPPOSED to go back to work Monday night...
I pushed it from 1930 to  2300 to 0100 to....having Her call in and say, I'm just not going to make it in.
We were done, unloaded, and in the house as of ...10:00 or so, Tuesday morning.
I slept on and off, all day....
My boss said I could come in 'late'...
I made it to work 0100 Wednesday, finishing 0600, and went home.
Got to sleep around 0800, FIOS technician arrived 1100 and began a day long process...which ended as our dungeon bed was being delivered around 4:30....
Another no sleep day, and J took me to work.
And picked me up at 0600 Thursday...and once home, I got the best sleep I'd had in a week and a half..
and got up and went to work on my own, and back home Friday morning.
And got by on 5 hours sleep, as I got up to go with Her to see the insurance agent about insurance on the house, then made many other stops, in a quest to find curtains and other...
Some sort of miscommunication occurred during our errands, or when we got home, although I really think it was because of how tired I still was.... a cumulative effect of just not enough sleep,  which led to Her sleeping on our bed, while I feel asleep on the raggedy short couch, in the living room....  until after a few hours, She came out to me, and 'suggested' I come in and join Her, which I did.
Sat / 5th; a Lot of 'running around' in search of curtains and a CK mattress, neither of which we found.
Lunch at HTB,  then home...  a nap for Her, I started the process of organizing my room, while watching OU football.   One of Her sons came over to visit.   After he left, the 3 of us went to dinner at  SP.
We returned home.... did more organizing,   actually took a dip into our hot tub/jacuzzi...   showered...
and got into bed, to start watching Dexter.  We were three eps behind, and had the intention of watching one, then going to sleep, so as to get up to go to service in the morning... but I was already experience gastric distress of a type that was constantly sending me to the toilet, with associated cramping....
We watched all three eps of Dexter, in between me running to the toilet...
And did not get up to go to service.   I finally got up at ...12:30 ?
And spent the day sort and arranging my room,  with Her popping in and out, to see how I was doing, etc.
Around 1745, time for a shower,  then dressed, and in my car and off to work.

Here's some notes, in case the absence of events did not stand out:

She and I have not ...had sex....  since 9/21.  
Almost all... (almost) BDSM activities have been...  put aside.
There have been odd...trivial... minor ... spankings...   and certainly, the furthest thing from my mind  
Although I still have a bit of bruise, just above my left breast, where She chomped down.

This has been brought to the forefront of my mind, because, evidently, She spent some time, after I left, last night, updating our M/s contract....
  the main edit being,  changing the part about "slave will not engage in sexual intercourse with Mistress" to "slave will only engage in sexual intercourse with his Mistress...."

Well, my mindset has gotten totally away from this (the BDSM M/s dynamic).

So much moving and figuring out logistics...

I'm not sure if I'm ready to get back 'into it."

Once in a while, in the course of the past weeks, She would say, "You are my slave, and if I tell you..."
..and I flinched.

Kind of like, "Don't remind me."

Well, thee is an escape clause at the end of paragraph three of General Rules....

 I haven't had a lock on my cock since...I don't know when....  (it's on this blog somewhere, but you get the idea, it's been awhile).
My last cigarette was  .... 9/12....

Last orgasm, as noted above....  9/21, 14.00










No comments:

Post a Comment