Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Enforced chastity

I love it.
I hate it.
I love it.
I hate it.

I love that She has control over my cock.
I hate that She has control over my cock.

Prior to 'now', She used a padlock on the device.
I had a key to that lock, and She knew I did.
Even without the key,  I can pick the small padlocks that fit on these devices.
So, then,  I 'knew' I could take it off, if I wanted to.... but, I did not want to.
I was content knowing that,  while it was Her decision,  I 'could' take it off, IF I wanted to.

Now, it's a combination lock keeping me caged.
Not pickable
I could sit around, and twiddle through 1000 combinations, if I wanted to.
Not that I want to.
I have no desire to masturbate.
I just have VERY mixed emotions about ...not having ANY control over it.
Yet, it seems to me, this is very good training, as Her slave.
I need to learn to yield to Her desires, Her wishes.

I'm not 'afraid' that She would leave it on me for any inordinate length of time.
I 'think' She enjoys the sex act, with me, too much for that....
I'm not afraid that She will have me display it to others.
Although She did make me show it to R, the other night....
Which does not bother me, and She knows it.
Such things do not embarrass me.
Fact is, I believe it should be kept on me for more than a few days at a time.
Or else, the training does not sink in.

I don't think that I would ever 'beg'....

Three months?  That would be ...interesting.

I do understand that.

Yeah, well, maybe...

Yes, I understand.

Thank you, I love it, too.

I'm hesitant to call it 'suffering', but I agree with the concept, otherwise.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I enjoy sex with you, I also enjoy locking you and keeping you wondering. I don't 'do' penis size humiliation. It'd be pretty stupid and useless with you anyway, and you know why.

    I was thinking, though... it might be fun if we combined the chastity with me urethral figging you (yummy naughty thoughts) OR, even better, use that bed for its intended purpose and use the 'music therapy' in conjunction with having you locked..

    ReplyDelete