Monday, October 21, 2013

Oct 19

Up around 0800...
The morning started with a DB; She took 5 out of the drawer, told me to choose 3.
I chose the Purple Paddle, Red Plastic Paddle, and bath brush (which wasn't actually broken YESTERDAY...)
....  Naked, over Her lap, I got a decent dose of each.
Then She said, "Lock it up."
I fitted the CB6000 onto my genitalia, and She clicked the combo lock in place.
Then I helped Her pack, or load the car, as She had an overnight road trip to go on.

As She was getting ready to leave, a large truck arrived, and in short order, R and I got the Queen mattress off my large bed frame, and into the Pink room....and the new CalKing box and mattress was in place on the bed frame.

She left, around 10:00.

Chores:   fish tank, water change, and add water.   Clean and fill litter box....

In car, and off to HB, to deliver checks that PB-sister had been bugging Her to all hell about.

Home:  R had emptied the hall closet, I went about cleaning it and wiping it out.

Much trash and recyclables out to the trash cans....
Cut down, took down, the black tarp that blocked sunlight into the kitchen window.
Scooped up dog poop.

Took a long soak in the jacuzzi.

Then a shower....
Caught up on some TV (from dvr), recording receipts looking at mail.... 
and sleep.

H SLO:  230
H SDB   16
H LU      15.5




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work this weekend. I really appreciate the improvements!

    ReplyDelete