Sunday, October 27, 2013

I love it, I hate it



that's  enforced chastity, I am referring to.
And by that, I mean, having my penis locked in a chastity device, under Her control, only unlocked when She okays it.
And since we are currently using a combination lock, She HAS to do the unlocking.

It's not like I masturbate, or want to.  It's been a heckuva long time since I did so.
The only 'use' I've had for my cock ... excuse, as I've been reminded many times, HER cock, still attached to my torso...  has been for encounters of intercourse.
And these encounters have not been infrequent.
She has reassured me numerous times that She LOVES intercourse with me,  going as far as to say that I, with this cock, have spoiled Her for 'any other man'.
So I am not worried about being locked up, and forgotten about.  She has reassured me that She has no plans,intentions, or desires to cuckold me.

So, what is my fucking problem?
I ...don't know.

We had a discussion last week, that came to sort of an agreement, tho' I'm not sure how definite it is, that ...because I've been feeling so sleep-deprived during my work week, as often as not due to having sexual encounters at times that I could/should be sleeping....   that She would lock me up at the start of my work week.
It was implied, but not actually stated, that I would be unlocked at the beginning of my days off.
I think that scares me, because, as I said, it was only implied that I would be unlocked at that time.

At any rate, Sunday evening being the start of my work week..... and woke up a little later than I really wanted...   and got ready, while She was still asleep.
So, She wasn't awake to TELL me to get the device  on, and now I know better than to do that without being told first.
She woke up, as I was almost ready, and casually mentioned that I'm supposed to be locked up, and I said, "I really don't have time, maybe when I get home..."
And She said, "Okay."

So, I'm looking forward to, or not, going home, and putting a chastity device, and having Her set the lock...  and having it remain there until .... Friday morning ...or even later?







2 comments:

  1. No, I never implied that you said it, either. More, I am reminding you of my Love.

    ReplyDelete