Monday, October 28, 2013

Oct 27

After a bit, I got to the point of thinking, maybe some activity would be fun.

I did tell Her, I was not at all sure, how much I could take, horizontally.

She ordered me to strip, and I did, to white sheer jockbrief and black thigh high stockings, and She told me to lean against a cross, facing it.

And She went to 'town', spanking my buttocks with just about everything I had packed,  which I think included 4 different paddles, and the waffe-maker, wooden spoon, and three canes.
Many strokes landed on the back of my thighs.
She had me turn around, and whacked my mons pubis, and the front of my thighs, and had me turn around for more.
And, She broke Her favorite paddle, whacking my buttocks with it.

She had me kneel, and service Her, which mean, pulling down Her panties, and licking Her pussy.
.... not for long, really.   Perhaps, more for show, than for real pleasure on Her part.

She said, She was getting hungry, and had I had enough?
No.
With me against the cross, She brought out the leather tawse, and laid it across my back, my backside, my thighs...
And had me turn around, and used it on my chest and thighs.
"Had enough yet?"
No.
She continued  strapping my chest and thighs.
"Now?"
I said, "Well, if you're hungry, maybe we should stop...."
"Take it as a lesson," She said, "when I'm beating your chest like that, it means I want to stop, but I want you to say so."
"I see," I said, ruefully.
She had me kneel, and service Her pussy a bit more,  then had me clean up, and as I did so, I watched as She had R doing the same thing (kneeling, and servicing Her pussy).

Feedback:  rather than this being a straightforward narrative events, I should also write about how I FELT about it:
I loved it.  For the most part, I believe that being bent over, like kneeling on a bench, better presents my bottom for beating,  but my bottom isn't necessarily Her full-time target, and standing against the cross certainly made it easier to have me turn around for frontal assault.   If anything, perhaps my wrists and ankles should be cuffed,  to minimize my movement when She hits my mons pubis and thighs.
I would have liked, I usually like, attention given to my anus, but in this case, I believe we both knew that given my gastric distress, it probably wasn't a good idea.

I dressed, and packed up...we said goodbyes to others there we knew, and made our way to a local 24 hour coffee shop for ice cream sundaes.

Home, after 04:00, and into bed for quick sleep, as I vowed to get up in time to go to service in Burbank.
Alarm set for 08:30.
We woke up...  and spent too much time talking, etc,  before getting up and dressed, and left the house 09:35.
GPS said, 30 minutes to destination.
Which did not account for the closure of the 710, after some big rig had fallen off the freeway.
We got caught in the huge cluster fuck traffic jam, and we were forced off the freeway....
And realized, by the time we got out of that mass, and got to church, service would be over...
So I turned it around, and headed home, taking Atlantic all the way.

Once home, I turned on the hot tub, letting it heat up, while we puttered around.
Once the water was warm enough, She and I stripped, and got in.
And, we had a go at intercourse inside the tub.... which was fun, but didn't lead to anything (for me).

we got out, we showered.....
I had a snack, while reading the paper,
Then it was naptime.

Up ...1800ish....  my goal was to be in the car at 1820, oh well.
I dressed...as She woke up, but it was Little S.
We had talked about locking me up, prior to the start of my work week.... but I didn't have much time, nor was I going to, without Her specific instruction, and She wasn't awake to give it to me.

I said goodbye and went on my way.

I left at 1840, and got a break in traffic,  arriving at work just before 19:30.

Then we started exchanging wall posts, which still confuses me.
It started with Her complaint about breaking Her favorite paddle, my suggestion that if She didn't hit so hard, She wouldn't break Her toys,  Her saying that maybe She should ignore my ass and go straight to my mons pubis and thighs, me saying that IF She  wants to watch me thrash, and hear my scream, that would be the thing to do...  then a Fchat,  with Her asking, is that what I want?
I still don't know how it led to all that....
Anyway, I think we settled it with me saying, I am content with the current way She does it, mixing up the beatings on my ass with the beatings to my mons and thighs.
Then came a chat about ...how horny She is.
What can I do about it, right now.
Well, nothing, but when I get home in the morning....
I said, I am supposed to be locked up, and we sort of agreed on... no sex during my work week so i could sleep....
She said, I neglected to remind Her to lock me up.... and it was my duty as Her husband to see to Her needs and desires.
I said,  while we have no agreement on me 'reminding' Her about lock-up time, or daily beatings, or such things,  I do agree that it IS my duty to see to Her desires, when I can....
Guess I know what I'll be doing, when I get home.

As of midnight:
HR SLO  422
HR SLA   12
HR SDB   21.5
Hr Un       160





1 comment:

  1. I did want to give your bottom extra attention, but, like you, I feared an explosion.

    ReplyDelete