Thursday, October 17, 2013

a Leda Spanking video



Some parts of this tape, I just LOVE



From 1:05 to 3:23 is the best CFNM OTK slippering scene I've ever seen.
Then up to 6:42 is a good hard  OTK hairbrushing scene, but it starts on the seat of his pajamas, before they come down, and continues on his bare.  If he was naked for this one, I'd really be jazzed.
To 7:33  ...he's naked, but I don't care for hand spanking.
To 14:30 is good, for me:  looks like a mother/son scene, OTK, him naked, with ...panties? on his head, and she uses paddles and such.
To 19:14 is an IMHO dull scene of OTK, with his pants down.
To 23:34  Is an Aunt/nephew scene, OTK;  he's not naked but it's pretty good, nonetheless
to 27:57  A bedroom scene, one naked guy going back and forth over the laps of two different woman, but they are hand spanking....
to 30:06 and end; one guy, briefs barely down, over two women's laps...each hand spanking at the same time... ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment