Thursday, October 17, 2013

ON MILKING

I really want to try this sometime:

This was copied from Tumblr:



My wife performs prostate milking on me from time to time. Maybe once a month or so.
She does it to relieve some of my “pressure” and because she has read some articles about male prostate health claiming the male prostate gland needs som activity to avoid prostatitis and/or prostate cancer.
The milking process usually takes 20-30 minutes and is probably the most humiliating and frustrating treatment a man can get. For me it’s like being on the edge of orgasm almost the entire time without the ability to come. After a minute or two precum or blank seminal fluid starts dripping from the tip of my cage. My wife uses a Rude-Boy vibrator from Rocks Off when milking me. After lubing me and inserting it into my ass she starts fucking me with it slowly, making sure the tip moves continuously back and forth over my prostate gland with heavy vibrations. While doing this she slides her left thumb downwards from my asshole towards the ring on my chastity cage (behind my balls) in a one way motion. This movement feels fantastic combined with the vibrating massage of my prostate but it isn’t enough to send me over the edge. Instead it produces some kind of milking effect and after about 10 minutes real semen starts dripping out. After an additional 20 minutes she has collected semen and fluids that at least equals two regular orgasms and the “pressure” we men sometimes feel has gone away. However I’m still horny as hell.
Because this is a somewhat time consuming process it usually happens in the living room with me on my hands and knees on the floor in front of the sofa. During yesterday’s milking she was on the phone with one of her friends the entire session. It was extremely humiliating. When I looked back over my shoulder she just grinned and motioned for me to hold still. The month before she watched almost an entire episode of Grey’s Anatomy…


OR THIS ONE:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

2 comments:

  1. My wife milks prostate me all about 3 months.
    Sometimes she calls one of her girlfriends to participate.
    It is extremely humilant.
    But I know I have no other choice.

    ReplyDelete