Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oct 28

Headed home, with visions in my head.
EVERY morning so far, that I've come home from this shift, She was still asleep.
My plan was to wake Her up by pulling down the bedcovers, pulling down Her panties, and giving Her oral...  Then going to my bedroom to continue.

I arrived, and the dogs were going nuts, as usual, as I put my key in the lock, and entered.
Morning duties include feeding two to four dogs, depending on which ones are home, the two outdoor cats, and my two indoor cats, and scooping their litter box.
As I was doing that, She came out.... "Hi."
I looked at Her in disbelief.  "What are you doing, awake?"
"The dogs woke me up, and I had to pee."
"Ah."
Then I stripped and took a shower, and dressed in only socks (because of the concrete floors), I went to find Her in the other bedroom,  where She was propped up, in bed, checking email on Her phone.
"You spoiled my surprise," I said.
"What was that?"
"I expected to find you asleep, and I was going to wake you up, very special like."
Grinning, She said, "You want me to pretend I'm asleep."
"Yeah...."
She put down Her phone, and closed Her eyes.
I pulled the bedcovers off Her, pulled down Her pajama bottom and panties, as She moaned, 'Oh, what are you doing...'  and I began licking Her pussy and clit, as She moaned louder, and struggled.
She managed to whisper, "Take me to your room and tie me up...."
"Okay," I said, "Beat me with a hairbrush first?"
"Sure."
And in a few minutes, we were in my room.  I stretched out, naked, on my stomach, on the bed, and She smacked my bottom for a bit with a hairbrush.
"Enough," She said.
I produced the wrist and ankle cuffs.
I first put the cuffs on Her ankles, and with Her helpful suggestions, secured them to the chains running across the top of the bed frame, so that Her legs were spread and vertical.  Then I put cuffs on Her wrists, securing them to the frame behind Her.
I set the timer on my phone to ten minutes...without telling Her for how long... and I began licking Her pussy, sucking Her clit, as She moaned, struggled, wiggled, and came and came and came....
The timer went off, and I turned it off, and She moaned, "Fuck me...."
Leaving Her bound, I mounted Her, for much of the ol in-out.
She begged to be released, and I did, so that She could wrap Her legs and arms around me, as I continued to thrust in and out.
After awhile, She begged me to stop, because She badly needed to pee.
I stopped, She went and ..went, and returned....
I fondled my cock a bit, getting it up for me; She took it in Her mouth to help.
I mounted Her, and we continued....  until various muscle cramps indicated, it was time to stop.
I got off Her, we pillow-talked some,  then it was time for Her to set off on some errands for the day, while I fixed my dinner, prior to going to sleep for the day.
And She gave me a choice: be locked up in a chastity device NOW, or wait until I was getting ready for work.
I chose...later.

Just before 17:00, She called me.
"I'm almost home. Start getting up.  I want time to lock you up and give you the Daily Beating."
I got up.
She came in.
She sat on the bed, I climbed over Her lap.
She started with a long wooden paddle.
OW OW OW...
As I told Her in person, and am repeating now:  the hairbrushes we have don't have much effect on me... after the initial swats.  But THIS paddle.... I felt every one.
This spanking is what I've imagined, fantasized,  a spanking from a Strict Wife should be like.
Indescribably delicious.....
She continued with other implements, on my buttocks, and back of my thighs...
And had me turn over, and beat the front of my thighs...
And turn over, for more on my buttocks and thighs...
And turn over again,  for more on the front of my thighs,  which had me yelping in real pain.
She asked, "Shall I continue...?"
I had to think a second..."No, please, no."

She admired the coloring on my thighs, and we talked a few minutes, then I had to get moving to take a shower, and get ready for work.
But first, She said, "Let's play truth or dare. At stake is your chastity....."
"Um, okay...truth."
"Did you enjoy the morning beating with the hairbrush?"
"Oh, hell, yes."
She smiled. "You win.   You get the choice....  You can be locked up NOW, to be released on Friday ...OR LATER <evil grin> OR not be locked up, and we have sex when you get home in the morning...."
"I choose...to not be locked up now."
"Okay then."

I'll get back to my thought processes on this, once I'm done with the day.....

I showered, I dressed,  I said good bye, I went to work.  
We chatted some on F-chat.
I told Her again how much I enjoyed the Strict Wife paddling.
I told Her that I still have twinges of pain in my bottom, and I love it.

Getting back to the matter of my 'choice':
I am not 'afraid' of having my cock locked up by Her,  even for the indeterminate length of time She suggested.
No, I really relish the prospect of it.
But, really, my choice was based on.... I REALLY LIKE having sex with Her.  even if I don't cum... and it's been over 18 days since I've cum....

Background...
I've had sex with three women in my life (plus two one night stands...)
The first one, I, from when I was 19 til I was 24.  It was an on again, off again thing, until we actually lived in a house together for the final year...in separate bedrooms, getting together for sex once a week or less.
Sex was singularly unfulfilling, and I preferred to masturbate.
Then I met, and moved in, with E, who I married, and was with from the time I was 24 til I left her when I was 41.  Some sex was ....good, I guess, much of it was perfunctory,  but I don't remember looking forward to it...and I often preferred to masturbate.
I left her to move in with F, when I was 41+.
Sex with her was.... better, I guess,  to start with,  but it wasn't long before  I was telling her I'm too tired...then once she was asleep next to me, I'd quietly masturbate.
We gave up even trying, and changed our relationship status from 'lovers' to 'good friends' ... when I was 45 or 45.   We continued to live in the same townhouse together, in separate bedrooms, for another 11 years, and I abstained from sex with a partner that whole time.... while frequently masturbating instead.
F moved,. back to the other coast, January of this year.... leaving me alone, and with a feeling of freedom to figure out who I am, and what I really want.
Then SHE came along...the woman to whom I dedicate this blog, this diary.
We started as play-partners for dungeon parties, as She fulfilled my masochistic desires, and I fulfilled Her sadistic desires.
Then came a D/s contract, followed by an M/s contract with a collar around my neck.
But it wasn't meant to be...sexual.... which was even expressly forbidden in the contract.
However....  during a time in early July, when we were just... whispering secrets to each other, I told Her, I had fallen in love with Her..and I really really wanted to ....go all the way.
Well...
A couple days later, we did.
July 21... at a spanking party, we were somewhere alone, and She climbed on my lap, straddled me, facing me, and ...asked me to marry Her.
I thought about it ...for 1.2 seconds, and said, "Yes."
We got married on Sept 14.
We started living together, in a house with Her ex-husband, R, on Oct 1.
And ...we have sex. Often.   I think I've had more sex with Her than ...during all my time with I, or all my time with E, or all my time with F.
At any rate, I've enjoyed it more, I DO enjoy it more, so much more than... any previous encounters I've had.
And, She tells me, frequently, that She enjoys it, too, that when She thinks about sex, which is often, She thinks about it with ME.
So locking me up is denial for Her as much as it is for me.

I love the sex.
I enjoy the Daily Beatings...and then some.
How that paddle felt yesterday..... OMG.....  it brought out an emotional response .... This is how a spanking from a Strict Wife should feel... not the little stinging that the hairbrush usually feels like...I felt this paddling, like it's meant to be felt.....
She has 'gone to town' on me, at dungeon parties and the like....  but this was different, because of the home atmosphere, maybe, I don't know...    but I felt it, and I still feel it, and it's delicious.

Life is Awesome!

as of midnight:
Hr SLO  446
Hr S LA  14
Hr S LB  6.5
Hr UN   184













No comments:

Post a Comment