Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oct 9

Three times in three days!

Another morning of ... doing what I needed to do at home,  then She came into bed with me...
and we ...got friendly, which led to ... (love making) (doing the nasty) ( WMS) (fucking) .
She calls it 'having sex' but that's just too...  bland? dry?  dull?  for my personal tastes, but calling it 'fucking' goes to the other extreme, it seems rude....calling it "lovemaking" seems too  ...gentle? 
Anyway, we did THAT, and again, I was able to cum, inside Her, during intercourse.
Which led to me licking my cum, mixed with her J-juice, out of Her pussy.... a delight for both of us.
She's talked sporadically about locking me up, again.
Me thinks, we would both be missing out.
The other side of THAT coin is:  there's not much 'fun' for Her, to lock up my cock, if I don't miss it, if I don't care.....
If, however, and as it seems, there is an increase in my ...sex drive... then there just might be some 'fun' in locking it up,  as it might have an interesting and amusing effect on me.  


Some time ago, She told me, She would give me.... after I succeeded in cumming during intercourse, a hard beating, so I could have the experience of the beating when the pain is not masked by the sexual desire.
I can't say She promised it, but She said She would...and so far,  the only time was in Ch,  a couple weeks ago, and that one was quite some minutes after the orgasm...(well, an anal fisting was given to me, after the orgasm, but before the spanking in the bathroom during cleanup....)

So, darnit, MiLady, will you please put that new bathbrush You bought to use?
And I don't mean, by scrubbing your back or mine in the shower....

Meanwhile, have I mentioned having issues or difficulties with the current but not-in-effect contract?
There were some sentences I just did not like, nor did I like much of the structure and phrasing.

SO, I did a full edit.
...removed some that I did not like, or think necessary.
...moved sentences around, reworded some of them...

Now, I'll get a copy to Her, and see where it goes.

I MISS wearing the collar...even if it's only a necklace, She knows what it means, and so do I.

I really don't think She wants a lap dog or a robotic yes-person,  someone who will say "Yes" to ANYthing She says.
I think She prefers someone She can bounce ideas off of, capable of giving pros and cons, looking at other sides of an issue...  yet, still, leaving Her to make final decisions.

AT least, that is what I believe.

Guess I'll find out.






1 comment:

  1. I have read your counter-offer contract, and I approve.

    That 'necklace' has so much more meaning than any common one worn by vanilla folk. It's just as important as your/our wedding ring in its meaning.

    You are also correct in that I want someone with an opinion to share, who can assist me with the decision-making process, and who, when in private, can tell me that I'm wrong, making a poor decision, etc.and still manage to not 'talk down' to me.

    ReplyDelete