Monday, October 28, 2013

oct 26

Off work...She picked me up, we went home.... and more or less straight to bed.

Up around 1530 I think....a bit late, considering what all we had to do..... get ready for a dinner in Burbank, and a dungeon party after that.
The three of us showered, dressed.... I packed a toy bag for the party.....

And in my car 17:15 ish.. GPS said, 30 minutes...
AND we hit horrible traffic, worse than I've seen on weekdays.
Just horrible...
Did not arrive until  18:45 or so.... with the thing starting at 17:30...
Inside seats were taken, and we wound up sitting, virtually alone, outside.
Finally...dinner was served...  She did not like much of Hers, but oh well....
And some dancing....  She allowed me to dance with Her .... and told me later, She was going to have to teach me 'how'.  
We excused ourselves around 2100, in order to go home, get clothes that She had left behind, etc, and R and I figured, we could get out of our suits.
Not to mention....   I don' t know if it was the food not setting well, or the stress I felt from the horrible driving.... or fatigue, just still tired, not enough sleep...
But I went straight to the toilet.... and started upchucking,  nauseated and feeling faint.
They talked about it, and She said, She had to go to the party anyway, as She had promised another person She'd be there.....So She and R were getting ready, and I decided I could go along, and sleep in the car if I didn't feel up to anything else....
She drove, R rode in front, I stretched out in the back, and kinda slept on the way.
We arrived....   They went in, I stayed in the back seat, continuing to doze....

After a bit, She came back to the car to get the toy bag, saying She had found another woman to play with.

After another bit, I felt awake enough to get up, and go into the party.

I found where She was playing, and went to the toy bag, looking for eye drops, as my contacts always dried out after I had been sleeping.
When She saw me, She stopped the play She was doing, and told me, it was because She thought I was ready. 
I told Her, no, not really, I was still a bit queazy and 'off'.
I found a piece of couch to sit on, watch, and half doze.
From time to time, She came by, to sit on me, or talk, then would go off again to mingle.

As of midnight
Hr SL O  398
HR SL attempt  30 1/4
Hr SL DB  30 1/4
Hr UNlock  136


No comments:

Post a Comment