Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct 14

Another morning of half dozing on the drive home...   this is getting ridiculous and unsafe....
Anyway...made it home,  woke Her up to say  "G'mornin" , took care of morning chores...  made my dinner, and ate, in my room, while reading Saturday and Sunday papers.
AND to bed, asleep quickly.

She woke me up...oh, 1530, I think.  I certainly was not ready to wake up, get up, then, but what the hell....

She told me what She had accomplished during the day.....

Around 5, She produced a skinny wooden spoon.  "Get your pants and underwear off....."
I did so, and lay across Her lap.  She smacked my buttocks with the spoon...until it broke, then She switched to a longer, thicker, wooden back scratcher for more smacks, then had me turn over, and used the stick to smack that area above the base of my cock, below the belly button, while saying deliberately, "It's called the mons pubis, and don't forget it...."  and I promised not to forget it, between moans.

She stopped and announced, "So, I've decided , during your work week...  you'll get your DB around 17:00,  and if you want to have ... sex,  we should do it before 1300, so as not to interfere with the rest of my day...  on your non work days, we'll have more flexibility."
I agreed, then pointed at my erection. "What about this?"
She smiled at it, and shrugged. "Whatever you like..."
Which led to ... intercourse.... but NHE for me.
And time to get up, and shower, and get moving.

I was in my car, rolling, at 18:44, and pulled into the garage of my office at 19.22
It's a 25 mile drive, give or take a few tenths... and I expect the week day pm drive to be Sixty minutes, so this was just phenomenal.

My manager, A, was the only one in the office, and he wasn't supposed to be there.... but the two people on the pm shift had called in sick, so he was not real happy, but he knows  that .... contingit stercore.

And so..another night at work......

Other passing thoughts:....
I just put up a couple of 'humbler' pix on my other blog.....
She has yet to use my humbler on me.   Wouldn't it but fun to lock that on me, then use a cane or paddle?
I get the impression She is not into 'enema' play.  Which is to say, She gets turned off at the first sign of any kind of scat.  Guess I'll have to stick to solitary (maybe supervised) play, for those.












1 comment:

  1. Shilo, you do not understand. I really enjoy enema play, but, just like you are with certain things, it has to be done at the "right" time, and, so far, the time/situation has not presented itself.I mean, I wipe your ass FFS! Why would an enema bother me? Scat refers simply to the fact that I refuse to play in shit, and I won't make you play in it either. Now, go back to sleep. I Love you!

    ReplyDelete