Monday, October 14, 2013

Oct 11 and 12

Home, after a huge traffic delay, Friday morning.
She had read my latest blog, as I had read Hers...and I commented on Hers, and She countered....
And it seemed we had an agreement in principle....  that when asked a question that I am simply not ready to ask at that moment, I can (CAN) say something along the lines of , "I need time to answer that, M."

So Friday was spent in eating, sleeping,  a long shower, going to supermarket with Her to spend a LOT of money... then home,  for packing, to get up early the next day. 
A bit before midnight, She came into my room, and I handed Her a contact I signed, and asked Her to look it over, and if She was willing, to sign it Herself, and accept me as Her slave.
After a few minutes of looking it over, She did so.
I got down on my knees, in front of Her, and She fastened the chain/necklace/collar around my neck, while telling me, if I wish to call it such,  that I can call this my permanent AND formal collar.
That being settled, we went to bed.
Laying there, talking, I developed an erection.  My preference would have been to not have sex at that moment, wanting to get what sleep we could, but i know that She has told me that She does not like to 'waste an erection' and She said, "You understand I can order you to, and you have to..." 
'Yes, I understand..."
"Well...I want it..."
So, sleep was postponed by half an hour of ... intercourse, with no happy ending for me, but no matter, it was relaxing enough.

Saturday, up and off to the races...   to the airport parking lot, then a shuttle to the curbside of the terminal, then into the terminal to check in...  and then on up to to the gate....with oh an hour before boarding.

Anyway, an uneventful flight into Texas.... then a while waiting on the one shuttle that the hotel operates ...
and on the shuttle, She meet another fellow She knows, attending the same function....
We arrived, and checked in, and went up to the room...   Where She figured She had ...about two hours before She HAD to start getting ready.  
And in not much time at all, we were naked, and ....having sex,  while She whispered in my ear,  afterwards i was getting a beating, and if I came inside Her, I would get a double beating..

It occurred to me recently, and I'll write it down now, that just maybe... such statements are counter-productive.  I know She says such thing as encouragement, in an attempt to stimulate me MORE so that I might come inside.... but I think what's happening... is some kind of block in my mind, that can not mix  BDSM play ... as a submissive... with  vanilla man-woman sex.
So the thoughts of ...getting a beating ..after intercourse...is just  deflating.

Anway, we stopped the intercourse when it was deflated... and She told me to fetch the implements.
I brought along Her dark purple wood paddle, and a small wooden hairbrush.
I draped myself over Her lap... and she smacked my buttocks awhile.
I rolled onto my back, and She smacked my thighs... then used the smaller hairbrush for detail work on my thighs, and whatever it's called, above my cock and below my belly button.
And She bit me, twice about each breast,  once on the aforementioned belly area....
All in all, about 4 minutes...and She showed me a piece of paper where She had written "8 minutes" as Her intended session time.
But, She had us go into the bathroom, and had me lay down in the tub.... and She put on a glove on Her right hand, and lubed Her fingers, and She reached in, touching Her Skene's glands, and then straddled me in the tub,  giving my lower torso a shower of Her female ejaculate fluid.
Fun time over.... we showered together, She dressed, and went off to Her function and banquet.

I stayed in the room, to watch college football, and read some of my backlogged collection of magazines.
She returned to the room 2200ish...  and in a very few minutes realized, She could not find Her phone. 
I jumped up and dressed, and we went down to the first floor, and scurried around, trying to track it down, and eventually She did, finding it at the place at the table She had been sitting, UNDER the table cloth.
Then we went and had dinner, in the hotel bar/restaurant.
...And returned to our room,   for about 4 hours sleep, before getting up at 0400 , in order to pack and be in the lobby, waiting for our 0500 shuttle, back to the airport......
  








No comments:

Post a Comment